C.A.M.P. Contest Announced!
Capture Amazing Moments & Photos…while camping, of course!
We’re doing it again! But this time we are sponsoring a C.A.M.P. contest. What does C.A.M.P. mean to you? Show us! But we think it means to Capture Amazing Memories & Photos… While camping, of course!
This photo contest is open to Mid-America Council Scouts and Scouters. Its theme: C.A.M.P. Send pictures of your Scouts learning to cook in a Dutch oven. Submit photos of Scouts participating in STEM at Camp Cedars. Show us smiling faces and Scouts having a good time. High adventure? Yes, please! Learning first aid? You know it! First time at Cub Scout resident camp? Show us what you did! Last year to go to Camp Cedars? Capture it and share it with us!
Not only do you have a chance to win an awesome camping package, but your photo may be featured in future promotional material. Pretty cool!
- Email your entry to Sarah Young
- Each entrant must be a registered member of Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts or Venturing, or a registered adult leader.
- Photographs and videos must be taken in 2014.
- All photo entries must be digital in JPEG (.jpg or .jpeg) format. Files should be as high of a resolution as your camera (and your computer, for uploading) will permit.
- Deadline for entries: July 31, 2014.
- Be sure to read and agree to the complete official rules.
One photograph per week will be selected as the Mid-America Council’s cover photo on Facebook. All appropriate photos will be added to Shutterfly. Following the close of the contest, one lucky photo winner will receive a grand prize camping package.
The ‘Fine’ Print
The Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council its agents will not be responsible for damage or loss of entries. Entries become the property of the Boy Scouts of America, Mid-America Council. The decisions of the judges are final.
Good luck. Now go out and capture helpfulness in Scouting!
For more details and official rules, go to http://www.mac-bsa.org.